How do we design for the future using Third Place Thinking™?
Sport belongs to everyone but not everyone is able to access sports venues and not everyone feels welcome and safe.
Join the NSW Office for Sport for this series of online forums to explore how to create welcoming, inclusive environments that consider the full range of human diversity: ability, language, culture, gender, age and other difference.
Forum 2 will have key experts in their respective fields of architecture, design and stakeholder engagement share tips on the theory of Design Thinking through Case Studies and shared learnings.
Presenters – Design Thinking:
- Dion Gosling – Director, 106 Architects + Third Place Thinking™
- Belinda Goh – Principal Architect, Populous
- Barnaby Hartford-Davis – Associate Architect, COX
- Turkan Aksoy – Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- Sarah Reilly – Founder & Director, Cred Consulting